Dramatic Play Doctors Office Printables
These cute dramatic play doctor's office printables are a fun way to engage your child's imagination!
You'll receive 14 pages including:
- 1 page of prescription pads
- 1 page of appointment card reminders
- 1 page of patient intake form
- 1 page of patient exam form
- 2 pages of patient exam check forms (one for boys, one for girls)
- 1 page of patient sign in form
- 2 pages of printable nurse hat
- 1 page of check in here sign
- 1 page of waiting room sign
- 1 page of bill forms
- 1 page of doctor ID cards
- 1 page of band-aid and patient stickers (print on full sheet sticker paper to use)
Want more pretend play printables? Try this...
This is a digital download and no physical product will be shipped.
Share this Product
My granddaughter loves to pretend someone goes to the doctors for illness or injury. When I saw these printables I had to purchase them. They gave me the Gmom was to help her try to actually create the visit. It was just perfect!
My 4 and 2 year old have been playing non stop with these Doctor office printables. My son now wants a clipboard and his own office to go with this set lol.
My Granddaughter loves this kit. She's always playing Dr on the family and now, she has the right paperwork to do a better job! She wants to be a "people" doctor or an "animal" when she grows up. This will help keep her imagination and educational growth working together for a long time. Definitely a 5 star rating!
My daughter is 8 and loves dramatic play. I am a nurse who is now a SAHM so we play nurse/doctor often. She loves this set! Thank you for creating this!
Thanks for a wonderful play opportunity for my daycare kids. They live to play doctor and school all the time and this kit gives them so much more options than just creative play..They love it!